BILLY TALENTTTTTTT :D :D :D
I MET THEM I MET THEM I MET THEM!
FUCKING OH MY GODDDD!
i dont think ive ever typed so frantically in my life!
im just waiting for lora to put the pictures up :)
and i met the lead singer from cancer bats
check him out: liam cormier
sexy much? ;)
got a picture with him aswell
and the guys from canterbury :)
it was possibly the best gig ive ever fucking been too.
i was supposed to get the last train home.
but lora's sister rachel offered to drive me home.
and agreed to wait around outside to meet them :D
an hour and finalllyyyy i got to meet my boys.
i cried. physically cried. whilst shaking.
i dont think ive ever been happier! they were so fucking lovely!
:')
:')
&& the lead singer from canterbury kept calling me sweetheart and blew a kiss
it was directed at me and lora
but we decided that i could have the kiss :) because i fancied him more!
rofl.


No comments:
Post a Comment